I. THE DAY EARTH STOOD STILL
The day after: during the cascade surge of the 11-12th of April 2012, the Earth suffered the highest number of >5 earthquakes events in recorded history.
Moreover several facts point out to a human made causes of ‘global’ proportions:
– We registered the two strongest Earthquakes ever outside a fault line. Yet earthquakes outside fault lines can only have human causes, NOT geological ones.
– The distribution of events was NOT only localized around the >8 huge events off the Indonesian coast, but evenly distributed in several regions of the Earth:
– The reader can observe there were the days before four >5 events along the South Atlantic ridge.
– Then there was the cluster of Sumatra with two >8 outside the fault lines.
– A series of >5s surrounding Australia.
– Another clusters along the Japanese and Alaskan coast.
– In America, both in the west coast there was a huge surge from Mexico to Seattle and several smaller happenings within mainland, where Earthquakes have more than doubled since the LHC went online in 2009. – And there was signifcant activity in the borders between Eurasia and Africa…
This abundance of Earthquakes in non-fractal zones requires a human cause. But the wide distribution, which affected the entire Earth’s magnetic field implies a global one. And the potency of many of them implies an important disturbance.
Because the only new event that could affect globally the Earth, with no significant changes in astronomical parameters, has been the first collisions at the LHC after the long break of winter, in which earthquake activity dropped drastically, the most likely hypothesis is that LHC’s new energy records are the cause of those disturbances, either because:
– They might cause general disturbances on the magnetic fields of the Earth, as it is the biggest magnetic field after the one in its center, and magnetic fields when created interact and reorder those that surround it; and even more likely:
– The events are due to the creation of high density dark matter – the possible formation of a proto-strangelet or black hole, which exploded on its fall to the center of the Earth, triggering a cascade of high energy events, in the same manner that the explosion of particles of high energy in the atmosphere (cosmic rays), provoke a ‘cascade’ of high energy events. This means that as the LHC keeps pumping up its energy power, doubling it in 2015, the creation of a stable black hole or strangelet (a direct function of its mass-energy, which stabilizes them), is a growing increasing possibility, which would mean the end of this planet in its present form.
– To notice also that a pattern is emerging, as last year the LHC also went online after the winter break days before the Japanese massive Earthquake. Yet the interests of the Nuclear Industry at stakes in this experiments makes very unlikely that the cause of this peak of Earthquake activity part of a general surge that has doubled Earthquakes since the LHC went online will be even considered by big science and the global media that protects the new religion of our technocratic civilization – the machine of ‘God’s particle’.
The record day of earthquakes ever. 12th April, 2012
Today we got the biggest Earthquake in history outside a fault, within a week of restarting collisions at the LHC, as we got the biggest Earthquake in Japan last year… within a week of restarting. Today though was a bit frightening. Two eights, one seven, two six, unaccountable fives… and in different regions of the world: In the Atlantic midrange, in the American west coast, in the Indian basin…
It was the day of maximal activity of Earthquakes, ever, in history. “This is the largest earthquake that hasn’t happened on one of the main plate boundaries ever.
The previous largest was between Australia and New Zealand 15 years ago and back in 1957 in Mongolia.”
Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/environment/why-earthquake-did-not-cause-a-tsunami-20120412-1wvik.html#ixzz1roQmSSvo
So that’s the point. Earthquakes don’t happen in non-fault places unless they have an extra-ordinary man-made cause… as it was the case of the surges during II world war or when mine detonations caused them.
What caused not one, but two 8 plus biggest earthquakes outside a plate zone? What did man do?
What kind of effect man could have done that altered the magnetic balances of the Earth?
Ah, you know; there was also a surge on this web, as someone put its name in reddit… on the section conspiration theories. Since there is no absolute causal proof that CERN activity increases earthquake activity on Earth.
Of course… humans are very self-assured that what they do is always right. To deny the ‘wishful thinking’ and egotrip of the over powerful Nuclear Industry and their research on the particle of God, you would need an absolute type of proof… which is impossible, since all human proofs come from our limited minds and limited IQ and limited data.
Since as Haldane put it:
‘Only the Universe knows all the information about yourself’. And so you can never have an absolute proof. Witness the case for the absolute proofs of Euclidean mathematics, gone with the wind in a single stroke… of a tiny Non-E point…
So you are always working with possibilities but wise species, who want to live long don’t test possibilities related to death.
This, the theme of this post, we shall illustrate with different languages, parables of nature, history and the equation of death…
The parable of the lion, the gazelle and the hyena.
The gazelle doesn’t wait to see if the lion is just having a walk of flexing muscles for the hunt. Most times in fact, the lion is having a walk, but she races away any-way.
What the instinct of the gazelle tells her is that whatever the probability of a hungry lion or dark matter particle, one day the lion king will walk to hunt and then if you have not distanced yourself from it, you will be swallowed.
But there is an animal on the savanna that has a different view. It is called the hyena. It laughs a lot to these matters, and it shares its territory as queen of the savanna or so she thinks with the lion. The hyena is not good food and the lion rather passes on it. But the hyena thinks this is because the lion is scared, lazy, a nobody. And so often a childish hyena who wants to show off to the herd that she can boss bothers the lion in the territorial border. I saw once those images filmed at night, when the hyena thinks it has some advantage.
She comes once and again and again and the lion rests, disturbed in their dreams of wide open, manly hunts of gracile gazelles and tasteful food under the sun. And then when the Hyena wakes him up the fourth time, the lion races not to eat but to punish, and within a whisper the hyena is dead. And the folks who were so enthusiastic looking at her champion to see if finally they came on top of the king of the jungle… quietly go away, the balance is restore, and only a corpse soon retired by the ants – those eusocial beings that are queens of the next fractal scale do with them.
Yesterday was the second run. The first at 3.5 didn’t wake up the lion; this one at 4 seems to have bothered it. But we h.h. human hyenas want to wake up the lion and show off we are macho men. So now we are going around as the images show every time the hyena triumphed, claiming, you see, the lion is a weakling, nothing to worry about, with the chorus of laughs of the rest of the herd.
The third time will be in 2015, when the machine truly starts up, 7 years after its P.Rs said it had been put on and the lion-king of the Universe, the ‘quark liquid condensate’ responsible for strangelets,
Novas and other explosive runaway reactions, being probably a black hole a top quark star or ‘toplet’… will have a serious chance to wake up. Will then the youngish hyena that wanted to defy the leader of the pack, Mr. Einstein, whose equations show black holes don’t evaporate, win the battle. And if not, where she will run? Ah, maybe she has found as Hawking claims travel backwards in time (where his black holes evaporate:), or perhaps as CERN claims in his opera-tic ‘solo’ it will run faster than light, where Mr. Einstein’s lions can’t.
As CERN used to say of the chances of black hole formation, before we sued them for potential genocide… unlikely (which statistically means in science a 10% of chances – a 10% x 7 billion= 700 million genocide in insurance terminology… that’s what LHC means and does, even if we survive its lions… but that ethical point of view, of course, is not even bothering the present selfish, ego-centered human, so we shall not insist on it).
Of course we will never be able to prove that Earthquakes are caused by CERN’s interference with the magnetic fields of Earth. When even geologists can’t truly understand why most Earthquakes happen, but there are enough causal relationships. 4 years of increasing statistics since CERN went on, a massive surge when is switched on, the lowest statistics when it is switched off; magnetic fields cause earthquakes; CERN is the biggest magnetic field on Earth aside from the planet’s core; man-made Earthquakes are possible and the previous peak were the carpet bombings of II world war.
Surprisingly enough the surge of 1943 is not discussed. It was caused by the American bombing of the islands of the ring of Fire in the pacific. Why then nobody considers the probability that LHC’s magnetic ring is causing disturbances? Why nothing happens? Why not expert talks? Why USGS warns that the anomalous growth in earthquakes might be an statistical anomaly?